Are Your Living What You're Talking? (Part 1)
Everyone has goals and dreams, but why do so many people fall short of their own expectations?
I sat down with some high school students at Pickering High in Ajax, Ontario to talk to them about my career path and the mindset that I developed through the experiences along my journey.
- Making sacrifices and taking actions that support your goals.
- Thinking for yourself and how to approach judgment or peer pressure.
- Dealing with adversity and using challenges as fuel to push forward.
- Identifying your learning style, communication, and new beginnings.
- Asking for advice and finding mentors.
If you enjoy this video, please take the time to give it a thumbs up and subscribe so that you can see my next vlog when it comes out.
Stay tuned for part 2...